Purrfect Cattery Cat Boarding Cork
We are pleased to announce that Purrfect Cattery is now open. We are located just outside Douglas Village, Cork. Less than a 20 minute drive from Cork City 15 minute drive from Cork Arport and yet were are situated in a quiet rural area - the ideal holiday setting for your pet.
At Purr-fect Cattery you can expect your cat to be treated with the utmost care. We provide tailored attention and care to your cat’s individual needs . The cattery is a new build and has been designed to give your pet a feeling of safety and contentment. We live on site so your cat will be monitored at all times.
We provide spacious and secluded accommodation in a stress free environment. Our chalets are designed to ensure comfort and safety. Your pet will feel secure and relaxed. All units are naturally ventilated keeping the indoor areas fresh therefore minimising the danger of spreading air-borne diseases. We provide a very high standard of hygiene to ensure the wellbeing of you cat.
Our accommodation consists of:
- 9 Individual Chalets
- 2 Medium Chalets that can accommodate 2/3 cats ( all from the same household.)
- 1 Large Chalet that can accommodate 3/4 cats ( all from the same household.)
Each house is well insulated with an impervious material to facilitate heating . All chalets are structured to provide a well stimulated environment ,with scratching posts , play toys, cushioned shelves , chairs, etc,.
Each accommodation has individual outdoor exercise run so your cat can get plenty of fresh air and enjoy the sun when it shines. There are several bird feeders all around the cattery so lots of bird watching for you pet. For your cat’s safety there is no contact between cats from other households.
Cats are housed in separate , spacious chalets. Your pet will be well cared for during their stay with us. We live on site so all pets are monitored 24 hours. Also there is no direct contact with any animal outside the cattery. There is also a safety corridor that runs the length of the cattery.
All chalets are heated. Only 1 person allowed into the cattery at any given time to ensure the safety and stress free environment for all our guests.
- Cats are feed twice a day once in the morning and again in the evening.
- Kittens and elderly cats are feed according to their individual needs.
- Owners are requested to provide any special prescription diets.
- We keep in stock a healthy range of food for your cat.
- There is always fresh water available for each cat.
We encourage you to bring along your cats bedding as most cats like their own and it will give them a sense of familiarity and help them to settle down quicker.
Litter Trays and bowls:
For hygienic reasons we have our own stainless steel feeding bowls and litter boxes.
- All cats must be vaccinated against Feline Infections Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (cat flu ). An up-to-date vaccination book/card is required on your cat’s arrival there are no exceptions.
- We also ask each owner to make sure that each cat has received flea and worm treatment prior to their arrival.
- We are happy to give prescribed medication to cats.
- Under no circumstance will any cat suffering or suspected to be suffering from any contagious disease be accepted.
- Male cats over 8 months not neutered unfortunately are not accepted in our cattery.
- 1 cat 10 euros per day.
- 2 cats sharing 17 euros per day.
- 3 cats sharing 25 euros per day.
- Please note only cats from the same household can share.
- € 50 Deposit required on arrival.